Many Aspen Grove shops open their doors to your furry shopping buddy. To provide a great experience for everyone shopping at Aspen Grove, please follow these guidelines for Canine Companion Conduct:
- Look for Cinder’s “welcome” decal on the front window or door of participating stores that allow and encourage dogs to come in and shop.
- Canine companions must be leashed and/or in a carrier while shopping.
- Never leave your dog unattended.
- All dogs should be socialized and able to interact in a friendly manner with other dogs (and humans, too!).
- The pavement and sidewalk can get hot during the summer months. Please plan accordingly and be aware of sensitive paws.
- Keep your dog hydrated. Many shops offer doggy water bowls at their front door.
- Always clean up after your pooch! Waste bags are available in the planters and can be found throughout Aspen Grove.
- Many shops offer dog treats (even Chick-fil-A will hand out treats through their drive-thru) to ensure your pup has the energy to keep up with you while you’re shopping.
- Please do not leave your dog in your car, regardless of the time of year.
When shopping with your dog at Aspen Grove, snap photos of your experience and post them on Facebook or Instagram. Don’t forget to tag Aspen Grove (#AspenGroveLovesDogs)! We’d love to see them…and share them on our pages.
Aspen Grove is proud to partner with many local animal shelters. We host dog-friendly activities throughout the year to raise funds to support our local non-profit shelter and to help connect animals to their forever home. Join our email list today to stay informed of fun events for you and your pooch.
Our 2024 Mascot Search will begin July 15th and we will announce and crown our next Dog-Friendly Mascot on Sunday, August 25th at our National Dog Day Celebration. Keep watch on our website and social channels for additional information on how you can enter your pup. The winning pup will have a professional photoshoot (early August), win prizes valued at over $600.00, and be showcased on Aspen Grove’s dog-friendly marketing materials.