BEMIS Public Library Now OpenCommunity
We love BEMIS Public Library and we’re thrilled to share that they have reopened with modified hours.
Tuesday-Friday: 1 p.m.- 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Closed: Sunday, Monday
- The number of visitors allowed in the library will be limited. Please plan for brief visits. Be prepared for wait times to enter the library.
- Curbside service will be available on an as-needed basis during the libraryâ€™s hours of operations only. Please call 303-795-3961 to schedule a same day appointment. Continue reading below for modified curbside instructions.
- The indoor book drop will be closed. All library materials should be returned using the outdoor book drop.
- Computer sessions will be limited to one hour per day per person.
- Virtual programming continues. In person classes, programs, story times, and technology appointments will not be available.
- Chat Reference service available Mon – Fri, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- The meeting room, conference room, study room, computer lab, and the Aging Well Resource Center remain closed.
- ď»żThe Littleton Immigrant Resource Center is available by telephone appointment.
- Masks or face coverings are required for staff and the public per the Governorâ€™s Executive Order D 2020 110.
- To help with social distancing, some furniture has been removed and computers have been spaced throughout the library.
- â€śSneezeguardsâ€ť have been installed at public service desks.
- A separation of six feet from non-household members must be maintained.
- Increased cleaning by staff is in effect; hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are readily available throughout the library.
- Access to restrooms and the elevator is limited to one person or one family group at a time.
- Returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours prior to being checked in. Items will remain on the patronâ€™s library account during the quarantine period.