Sweet Party Treats From 303 BakesAspenGrove | Aspen Grove, Eats
303 Bakes, formerly known as Gigi’s Cupcakes, is creating sweet treats at Aspen Grove.
Littleton’s newest old bakery decided to make the leap and after 10 years, they’re going independent and embrace being a locally owned (and tasty) small business with native Littleton roots!
303 Bakes is stretching their baking creativity. They will still sell their signature cupcakes that are so tasty they’re making our mouth water just writing about them. But, they’re adding new treats.
- Charcuterie Boards stacked with an assortment of meats, cheeses, crackers, spreads, olives, fruits, and veggies.
- Grab and go cakes and they can do custom orders too.
- Boozy Cupcake of the Month – so you’ll need to stop by each month to find out what they’re serving up.
- Mini-cupcakes in a 4-pack or dozen.
- Brownies and Dessert Bars that are fresh, made from scratch, and are delicious!
- Cookies and cake-pops.
- Macarons in an amazing variety of flavors.
- Keto and Vegan-friendly desserts too.
- Edible Cookie Dough
When you’re planning your next event or party, remember 303 Bakes and have some sweet treats ready to serve! Click to order or call them at (303) 797-2253. Please note that they do have modified hours.
Aspen Grove is a premiere open-air retail village, home to over 40 of Colorado’s finest stores and restaurants, including Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, Pottery Barn, Apple, See’s Candies, J.Jill, Ted’s Montana Grill, Talbots, and more! Located in Littleton, Colorado, Aspen Grove offers convenient storefront parking, mountain views, and an atmosphere every bit as inviting as the stores we showcase.