SUMMARY: Ensure that customers are comfortable and satisfied including explaining menu items, taking orders in-person and over the phone, making and serving beverages, such as coffee, hot chocolate, and tea, and packaging and serving baked goods, ice cream, and other desserts. Also responsible for maintaining a clean, organized, stocked, and sanitary environment.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for waste management.
- Responsible for washing dishes and maintaining cleanliness.
- Must be on time for scheduled shift, dressed in proper uniform, and ready to work prior to clocking in.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the store.
- Responsible for properly greeting and thanking customers
- (OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED)
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a fast-paced, customer-service driven environment.
- Must be well-organized and able to work under Stress.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work independently with little direction or follow-up.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
- Excellent written, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, vendors, and upper management.
- Must be flexible with a ‚Äúcan-do‚ÄĚ attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high-pressure situations.
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material.