SUMMARY: Responsible for the daily production of Cupcakes.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the overall production of cupcakes.
- Responsible for mixing batters and fillings following recipes to ensure product consistency, quality, and cost.
- Responsible for waste management.
- Responsible for washing dishes and maintaining cleanliness.
- Must be on time for scheduled shift, dressed in proper uniform, and ready to work prior to clocking in.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the kitchen
- Responsible for ordering and checking in food/product orders
- Following through with the development plan set by management.
- (OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED)
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a fast-paced, customer-service driven environment.
- Must be well-organized and able to work under Stress.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work independently with little direction or follow-up.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
- Excellent written, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, vendors, and upper management.
- Must be flexible with a ‚Äúcan-do‚ÄĚ attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high-pressure situations.
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material.